5 reasons to buy tires from a Volvo dealer:
- The right tires for your Volvo model
- Competitive tire prices
- Expert installation by factory-trained technicians
- All major brands, including Continental, Hankook, Michelin, Pirelli, and more
- Road hazard coverage included on eligible tires
Sometimes, potholes come out of nowhere.
Keep your tires protected. Road hazard coverage is included on eligible tires at no additional cost to you.
Enjoy these program benefits:
- 100% replacement coverage in the first year
- 50% replacement coverage in the second year
- Flat-tire repair up to $20 per occurrence
Contact your Volvo dealer today for more information.
Don’t let wet roads rain on your parade.
The right tread depth means a safer driving experience – especially when roads are wet.
Renew your stopping power today with new tires.
*Based on an independent study conducted in 2013. Test performed at a speed of 96 kmh (~60 mph) at a water depth of 0.05 in.
Do your tires need a checkup?
Maximize the life of your tires by following the basic maintenance suggestions below, and contact your Volvo dealer today for a complimentary tire inspection.
Alignments improve performance and help tires last longer. Experts recommend an alignment after having a new set of tires installed or if your vehicle is pulling to the left or right.
Proper inflation affects tread life, fuel economy, stopping distance, overall tire performance and more. To ensure your tires are properly inflated, check their air pressure monthly.
Tire tread helps your tires resist wear and damage and provides better traction on the road. Check tread depth monthly, and replace tires at 3/32” (2/32” is unsafe and illegal in most states).